Do you want to build community in your classroom each day? This FULL-year morning meeting can do that for you! This product supplies you with everything you need to have a quick and easy morning meeting each day for the year.
Here’s what you’ll get:
- Google Slides Morning Meeting for the Whole Year (this is growing and will be updated by the end of the summer)
- Academic activity each day- great for morning work in a journal
- Greeting Each Day
- Activity Each Day
- Question of the Day
All of these activities take 5-10 minutes tops, and students BEG for them!
Why will these activities help your students grow and make the teacher happy?
Engagement– Students will LOVE these activities. They are highly engaging and form a community with your students.
No-Prep– Just put the slides on the board!
SEL- This is a great way to get some SEL work in each day and build a community in your classroom.
What is included!?
- A new slide deck each month with seasonal and evergreen activities. Some of the most engaging activities rotate in and out.
- Monday, there is a math activity aligned to 3/4 graders; Tuesday reading, Wednesday writing, Thursday is teaching, and Friday is FUN! (You do not have to use this slide for the morning meeting, it is an extra option)
- There is a greeting to start your meeting.
- The activities are quick and easy but are great at building high energy and collaboration in your classroom.
- The question of the day leads to great discussion, builds community, and gets kids thinking!
This truly was my favorite time of the day in the classroom and my students agreed!
The Friendly Teacher
Copyright © The Friendly Teacher
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.